[OpenAFS] Run file server without client?

Chas Williams (CONTRACTOR) chas@cmf.nrl.navy.mil
Mon, 25 Mar 2013 18:58:45 -0400

You need the kernel extension if you want to store your afs tokens.
This really isn't a problem in practice though since I generally
just run -localauth when I am root on the server.