[OpenAFS] git.openafs.org RSS/Atom feeds broken?

Dirk Heinrichs dirk.heinrichs@altum.de
Wed, 04 Sep 2013 16:47:22 +0200

--nextPart1538921.M4Wxgk9M6s

Am Mittwoch 04 September 2013, 09:21:09 schrieb Andrew Deason:

> Well, is this the RSS feed or the Atom feed? (your subject mentions
> both) If I manually look at the xml for:

Yes, both.

> The first entry is indeed "ihandle: don't keep reallyclosing future
> fds", which is the most recent commit on that branch right now. The
> AuthorDate on that one is really old, though (even though it was
> committed yesterday). Maybe something in your RSS reader makes it look
> like that entry is really old, so you don't think it's a new entry? Can
> you find that entry?

Hmm, if I delete the feed from the reader (akregator in this case), re-add it
and initiate a "get messages", then yes, I get 19 new messages with the one
you mention above beeing the newest one. If I now switch to a different feed
and go back to the OpenAFS one, it is shown as empty again. The reader is
configured to expire messages after 14 days, in case it matters.

Bye...

	Dirk
--
Dirk Heinrichs <dirk.heinrichs@altum.de>
Tel: +49 (0)2471 209385 | Mobil: +49 (0)176 34473913