[OpenAFS-port-darwin] AFS Gui - Initial Release

David Botsch dwb7@ccmr.cornell.edu
Mon, 18 Aug 2003 14:36:26 -0400

Hi, guys.

I've got my first release of a gui frontend for the enduser to OpenAFS
done. The goal here is to make AFS easier to use for the Macintosh end
user.

Compiled and tested under 10.2.6 against OpenAFS 1.2.9.

There are a few bugs and ways to crash the app which I still have to
fix. Trying to do things in more than one cell at once also may or may
not work properly.

Features:
View/Obtain/Delete AFS tokens (obtaining tokens currently uses KAS)
View AFS group membership
View/Add/Delete owned AFS groups
View/Add/Delete members of owned AFS groups

Feedback is very much welcome for any bugs and crashes, which will help
me to fix things and improve the app. Additional planned features
include ability to view/change AFS permissions on files and directories
(after trying to fix current bugs).

Download from:
http://cf.ccmr.cornell.edu/publicdownloads/afs/afstokens.tar.gz

--