[OpenAFS-port-darwin] Re: port-darwin digest, Vol 1 #81 - 1 msg

Alexei Kosut akosut@stanford.edu
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 19:49:09 -0600

On Wednesday, January 15, 2003, at 11:17  AM, Henry B. Hotz wrote:

> Just out of curiosity, do you have anything better than the kerberos
> plugin for authentication?

No, I don't know of anything other than what Apple provides and what's
been previously talked about on this list.  Sorry! My focus right now
is mostly on Kerberos and AFS on the individual user's Mac OS X
desktop, for which the existing tools are mostly sufficient.  There may
be people at Stanford working on complete directory/login integration,
but they haven't told me about it :)

--
Alexei Kosut <akosut@cs.stanford.edu> <http://cs.stanford.edu/~akosut/>