[OpenAFS-port-freebsd] FreeBSD Client Working...

Jason C. Wells jcw@highperformance.net
Thu, 09 Nov 2006 12:40:21 -0800

...for about two seconds.

I was able to compile and install OpenAFS 1.4.2 on FreeBSD 6.1.  I was
able to start afsd.  I got tokens with 'aklog' using MIT KDCs.  I viewed
my tokens with 'tokens'.  Then my system crashed.

I have created a port that I will post to the web later.  It's basic.
My hope is that some one who actually knows what they are doing will
pick it up and run with it.  You might notice that I posted a message
like this back during FreeBSD 5.2.1.  It will probably be two more years
before my next post.

Later,
Jason C. Wells