[AFS3-std] Re: Welcome to the "AFS3-standardization" mailing list

Horst Birthelmer horst@riback.net
Thu, 23 Feb 2006 14:33:41 +0100

On Feb 23, 2006, at 12:17 PM, Ted Anderson wrote:
> I haven't been able to follow the development mailing list lately,
> but I
> didn't see an announcement of this new mailing list in the archives of
> OpenAFS-devel or received any thing on OpenAFS-announce.  Maybe it
> would
> be good to spread the news more widely to encourage wider
> participation.

I first heard about the existence of the list from the article on
openafs.org about the reorganization of the council of elders, which
I read 'by accident'. (I was looking for some other information)

After that there was a posting by Jeffrey Altman mentioning the list
on AFS-devel.

It's actually not that secret. ;-)

Horst