[AFS3-std] Standardization of GetCapabilties RPCs for AFS3 client and services

Jeffrey Hutzelman jhutz@cmu.edu
Sat, 13 May 2006 17:43:08 -0400

On Thursday, May 11, 2006 12:38:14 PM -0400 Jeffrey Altman
<jaltman@secure-endpoints.com> wrote:

> Just a reminder.
>
> Jeffrey Altman wrote:
>> Jeffrey Hutzelman wrote:
>>
>>> We had a very productive offline discussion today, which I think
>>> answered most of my concerns.  Later today I'll write up some of the
>>> details of that discussion, as well as some specific concerns that I
>>> still have.
>>>
>>> -- Jeff
>>
>> Jeff:
>>
>> Would you please write your follow up so that we can try and conclude
>> this discussion and reach consensus?
>>
>> 1.4.1 is finally finished and the work on 1.5/1.6 needs to progress.
>> I need consensus on the GetCapabilities proposal soon.

Sorry; I've been a little swamped and forgot about this.  It also doesn't
help that my mail client was misconfigured and not actually checking the
mailbox for this list. :-(

I'll try to write something up very soon.

-- Jeff