[AFS3-std] RxOSD claim on 2 structure members

Harald Barth haba@kth.se
Mon, 08 Jun 2009 05:18:03 +0200 (CEST)

> Yes, that makes the process more complicated.  That
> is life of a collaborative (vs. a dictorial)
> environment.  The flexibility to arbitrary move
> forward as you request requires moving to dictatorship.

Gary, that's a bit harsh. I don't see any dictatorship and
collaborarion can be done in many different ways.

> Who would you wish to nominate as the dictator?

I'll think we'll wait with that until there are made decisions (not
proposals) that qualify for such a title, so please hold your horses.

Harald.