[AFS3-std] [RPC Request] 64-bit volume IDs, quotas, and block usages

Simon Wilkinson simon@sxw.org.uk
Sat, 20 Jun 2009 11:38:55 +0100

On 19 Jun 2009, at 22:49, Andrew Deason wrote:
> The format resembles what Jeffrey posted as an example earlier, but I
> separated the affected RPCs according to what underlying struct
> changed
> in the RPC (if any); I just found it easier to follow. This is
> what's in
> the parentheses by "Affected RPCs". Some RPCs are listed more than
> once
> because of this: once for each structure changed. I also merged some
> fields into the same section when the list of affected RPCs was
> identical.

This format seems reasonable to me. I've started a summary at

http://www.dementia.org/twiki/bin/view/AFSLore/RpcRefresh

which I'll endeavour to keep up to date as things develop here.

Who's next?

S.