[AFS3-std] Call for Comments on Extended Callbacks

Jeffrey Hutzelman jhutz@cmu.edu
Wed, 23 Sep 2009 11:48:54 -0400

--On Wednesday, September 23, 2009 12:37:55 PM +0100 Simon Wilkinson
<sxw@inf.ed.ac.uk> wrote:

> We discussed this document during the Hackathon, and the revised draft
> reflects the changes the room felt were necessary.
>
> In the interests of moving forward, I'd like to propose a last call for
> comments. Please take the time to review the document, and make comments
> for and against to this list by Fri 23rd October.

What document?  Is there an internet-draft filename?
Lacking that, where can I find the current document?

Among the reasons for using the internet-drafts repository, rather than
just passing around documents that are sort of formatted like an I-D, are
that the former provides a known place to look for documents and an
unambiguous name for each version of each document.  This makes it easy to
find and review documents, to reference review comments to a particular
version, and to tell what changed from one version to the next (no, I do
not believe in change log sections; when I re-review a document, I perform
my own diffs).

-- Jeff