ID Location: Was: [AFS3-std] Call for Comments on Extended Callbacks

Jeffrey Hutzelman jhutz@cmu.edu
Thu, 24 Sep 2009 16:33:54 -0400

--On Thursday, September 24, 2009 01:15:38 PM -0700 Russ Allbery
<rra@stanford.edu> wrote:

> "Matt W. Benjamin" <matt@linuxbox.com> writes:
>
>> http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-benjamin-extendedcallbackinfo-00.txt
>
> Thanks, Matt!
>
> When we put together documentation for the standardization process, should
> we document a preferred "area" for I-Ds for AFS standardization?  In other
> words, asking for this to be draft-benjamin-afs-extendedcallbackinfo and
> similarly for other drafts to have *-afs-* in the name so that we can find
> it?

I was going to suggest the same thing, in the general case.  However, now
that this particular document is published, IMHO it's better for its name
not to change.

-- Jeff