[AFS3-std] First order of Business - AFS Standardization Process

Jeffrey Hutzelman jhutz@cmu.edu
Mon, 06 Dec 2010 16:42:31 -0500

--On Monday, December 06, 2010 04:18:46 PM -0500 Jeffrey Altman
<jaltman@secure-endpoints.com> wrote:

> On 12/6/2010 3:45 PM, Douglas E. Engert wrote:
>> Section 2.3.1 calls for the chairs to have a web page. We have a mail
>> list, but no web page that I can see. Who should host the page? The
>> registrar at grand.central.org?
>
> I would suggest that afs3-standardization.org be registered
> and a web site managed by the chairs be hosted using that name.
> It can be hosted using the same infrastructure as grand.central.org
> if the owners are so willing.

Sure, we can host a web page for this purpose.
If that's what the chairs want, please contact me offline and we'll set it
up.