[AFS3-std] is the CellServDB file format a standard?

Derrick Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Mon, 13 Dec 2010 13:52:56 -0500

I'd like to see it as implementation-specific with an optional importer from=
 the current format (storing info about source and updating when the source i=
s)

Derrick

On Dec 13, 2010, at 1:44 PM, Jeffrey Altman <jaltman@your-file-system.com> w=
rote: