[AFS3-std] A call for consensus on draft-brashear-afs3-pts-extended-names-07

Douglas E. Engert deengert@anl.gov
Wed, 15 Dec 2010 09:27:39 -0600

The end date for the consensus call is tomorrow. So far only three
people have responded and one was the author.

21 people voted for the chairs, I would expect more then 3 to respond
to this call. Please respond.

--

  Douglas E. Engert  <DEEngert@anl.gov>
  Argonne National Laboratory