[AFS3-std] A call for consensus on draft-brashear-afs3-pts-extended-names-07

Hartmut Reuter reuter@rzg.mpg.de
Thu, 16 Dec 2010 10:06:54 +0100

As a member: I have also read the document and don't have any issues.

Hartmut Reuter

Douglas E. Engert wrote:
> We have a request to proceed with a call for consensus on:
>
> http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-brashear-afs3-pts-extended-names-07
>
> Our draft procedures say a call should last at least 1 week,
> and this being the first, I would like extend that to Thursday
> December 16.
>
> Consensus as used by the IETF is not a vote but a general agreement
> by the working group that the draft has addressed all issues.
> If there is someone who strongly disagrees with some issue the group
> should make ever effort to understand the issue even if the one making
> the point is having trouble expressing the issue.
>
> Members should read the document and if you have issues please state
> them and indicate what needs to be changed. If you have no issues, let
> us know that too.
>
> Please respond using the subject from this e-mail.

Hartmut Reuter                  e-mail 		reuter@rzg.mpg.de
			   	phone 		 +49-89-3299-1328
			   	fax   		 +49-89-3299-1301
RZG (Rechenzentrum Garching)   	web    http://www.rzg.mpg.de/~hwr
Computing Center of the Max-Planck-Gesellschaft (MPG) and the
Institut fuer Plasmaphysik (IPP)