[AFS3-std] Re: A call for consensus on draft-brashear-afs3-pts-extended-names-07

Andrew Deason adeason@sinenomine.net
Thu, 16 Dec 2010 16:05:22 -0600

On Tue, 07 Dec 2010 13:07:29 -0600
"Douglas E. Engert" <deengert@anl.gov> wrote:

> We have a request to proceed with a call for consensus on:
>
> http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-brashear-afs3-pts-extended-names-07

I really _really_ don't want to hold this up at the 11th hour, and I
think this is deserving of consensus, but if one little thing could be
clarified for me:

I do not think we discuss anywhere the 'implicit fallback mappings'
referred to in 7.4.2. AuthNameToIDFallback. I take it this is something
we are regarding as implementation-defined and we do not need to discuss
what the implicit mappings may be, right?

--
Andrew Deason
adeason@sinenomine.net