[AFS3-std] rxgk in AFS draft now available

Derrick Brashear shadow@gmail.com
Tue, 12 Jan 2010 17:03:02 -0500

Typo in section 9:
"who MAY decided to use a manual"

another
"For rxgk it is, the xdr encoded representation of RXGK_ServerKeyDataRequest"

spurious comma here (or missing one in the reply section; be consistent)

Section 10:
"Only RPCs issued over an rxgk protected connection should receive
rxgk protected callbacks"

I believe this should be a SHOULD. I can conceive of environments
where one might wish to violate this.

Additionally, per offline discussion, section 4.3 should define a
100ns time type and use it for starttime, expirationtime and for
consistency, lifetime. Likewise, the relationship between
expirationtime-starttime and lifetime should be clarified.

Derrick