[AFS3-std] chairs?

Simon Wilkinson simon@sxw.org.uk
Fri, 12 Nov 2010 20:51:36 +0000

On 12 Nov 2010, at 20:45, Kim Kimball wrote:

> I think that's a fine social way to go about it.
>=20
> I don't think it's the way an organization proceeds.

Fundamentally, we're not an organisation. We're a small group of people =
trying to get some work done. We need to be careful that we allow our =
processes to assist us in that goal, not to prevent us from achieving =
it.

At this point, I'm beginning to feel that Ken's original suggestion of =
standardisation-by-cage-match would have been a better idea from the =
start.

Cheers,

Simon.