[AFS3-std] chairs?

Kim Kimball dhk@ccre.com
Mon, 15 Nov 2010 15:07:07 -0700

At least one person thought I might have intended my comment to be
contrarian.

To clarify, I'm glad there's a valid mechanism that Hoyle himself would
approve.

I do believe that the vote takers are explicitly given the authority to
ratify/close the election, based on

 > In any situation which draft-wilkinson-afs3-standardisation-00 does
 > not anticipate or address, the vote-takers will apply common sense
 > to determine an appropriate course of action.

so please do so.

I don't believe consensus is required, unless that is how the vote
takers choose to "apply common sense."

If it is, sign me up -- I support the results based on the two vote
takers who have reported in.

Kim