[AFS3-std] Members or Potential Members of the afs3-standardization group

Douglas E. Engert deengert@anl.gov
Fri, 22 Oct 2010 09:10:53 -0500

As the almost elected co-chairs of the afs3-standardization group, Hartmut Reuter
and myself have been communicating while waiting for the vote counting to be completed.

As this process is meant to be open to all, we agreed that the first step it to make
sure all interested parties are at least aware of this group and have been invited
to participate. As such we would like to ask the current members on this mailing list
to help identify any other developers, vendors, or other interested parties that may
not be on the mailing list.

This would include representation for implementations OpenAFS, Arla and IBM. Are
there others?

What about other vendors, that may be become interested in the future for example
Microsoft, Apple, RedHat, BSD, HP, Sun/Oracle?

Any related products like DCE/DFS or NAS?

shows we have 81+5 members. OpenAFS and Arla are well represented. We have 2 from
IBM.

We would like to ask member of this list to look over the list and identify
who is on the list, and who is not on the list (individuals or organizations) but
should be. At that point the co-chairs (on members) could advertise and invite
others to join the group.

--

  Douglas E. Engert  <DEEngert@anl.gov>
  Argonne National Laboratory