[AFS3-std] New version of the AFS 64-bit time I-D

Matt W. Benjamin matt@linuxbox.com
Tue, 12 Apr 2011 15:06:52 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

This looks very reasonable.  I think we might find the self-describing structures useful in more places, rather than less, but I agree with the reasoning for separating it out.

Matt