[AFS3-std] Re: [rfc-ise] AFS3 Standardization and Independent Submissions

Douglas E. Engert deengert@anl.gov
Mon, 18 Apr 2011 10:58:33 -0500

I have not heard if Jeff talked to to the ISE while at the IETF
two weeks ago. Jeff, did you get to talk to him?

--

  Douglas E. Engert  <DEEngert@anl.gov>
  Argonne National Laboratory