[AFS3-std] Re: [rfc-ise] AFS3 Standardization and Independent Submissions

Douglas E. Engert deengert@anl.gov
Wed, 20 Apr 2011 10:17:13 -0500

Nevil,
I hope that Jeff had a chance to talk to you at the IETF meeting
and fill you in on what we the AFS3 group is doing. I have not
heard from him, so am writing to you directly.

We are interested in the outcome of the OEFT meeting
and if there are any long term implications, and if there
is anything we can do to address them.

Thanks.

--

  Douglas E. Engert  <DEEngert@anl.gov>