[AFS3-std] Re: A call for consensus on draft-deason-afs3-type-time-02

Simon Wilkinson simon@sxw.org.uk
Mon, 1 Aug 2011 18:07:35 +0100

Given how much of what we want to do depends on defining a new time type, it=
 would be good to keep up the momentum with this draft.

Would those with problems with the current draft be prepared to suggest new w=
ording for:

a) the epoch value
b) the granularity

that we could use as a basis for further discussion? It would also be wonder=
ful if everyone with an interest in this topic could participate in that dis=
cussion, rather than waiting for another last call to raise objections.

Thanks,

Simon=