[AFS3-std] Re: A call for consensus on draft-deason-afs3-type-time-02

Matt W. Benjamin matt@linuxbox.com
Mon, 1 Aug 2011 13:21:47 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

a) with Russ
b) Intuitively I would have voted and would vote for the more NFS, POSIX flavor of timestamp granularity.  In prior discussion, that was not the consensus.

Matt

--

Matt Benjamin

The Linux Box