[AFS3-std] Submitting a draft RFC as Experimental

Douglas E. Engert deengert@anl.gov
Wed, 12 Jan 2011 15:50:43 -0600

Jeff Hutzelman,
I missed your mail from Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 14:45:49 -0500
where you said:

 > Yeah; someone is going to need to have a conversation with the
 > RSE and ISE about our wanting to use the RFC Series as the
 > publication of record for our standards.

I would suggest that someone who is very active in the IETF and
understands the processes better then I would be preferred.
Any volunteers?

--

  Douglas E. Engert  <DEEngert@anl.gov>
  Argonne National Laboratory