[AFS3-std] A call for consensus on draft-deason-afs3-type-time-02

Matt W. Benjamin matt@linuxbox.com
Wed, 27 Jul 2011 23:34:02 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Steven,

It seems as if the natural interop scenarios with NFSv4 involve converting from a common (e.g., lfs) time representation.  What am I missing?

Thanks,

Matt

--

Matt Benjamin