[AFS3-std] Re: AFS3-standardization digest, Vol 1 #83 - 9 msgs

Tony D'Amato tdamato@odu.edu
Thu, 28 Jul 2011 10:51:23 -0400

Steven Jenkins<steven.jenkins@gmail.com> wrote:
 > [...snip...]
 >
 > I was concerned that bringing this up would be rehashing old
 > arguments, but I was unable to find any discussion of this in the
 > afs3-standardization mailing list archives.
 >
 > If those old archives are available in a public fashion somewhere, I
 > would be happy to review those before commenting further on this
 > section of the proposal.

I'm sorry, the call slipped past me too.

After reading the draft, and based upon the issues that Russ and Steven
brought up concerning NFSv4 interop and the epoch representation, I do
not support the draft in it's current form.

I was also looking for the archives for some more detailed info, but
they appear somewhat mangled: