[AFS3-std] AFS3 Standardization and Independent Submissions - on the RFC Editor's Queue

Douglas E. Engert deengert@anl.gov
Thu, 02 Jun 2011 10:02:01 -0500

Our first accepted draft is now on the RFC Editor's queue:

http://www.rfc-editor.org/internet-drafts/draft-brashear-afs3-pts-extended-names-09.txt

We suggested 3 reviewers, and the RFC editor had contacted them
and myself on 5/8/2011, although it was not clear to me or them
that they were to start the review.  That has been straighten out,
and the document is now listed on the queue.

It keep this process moving, I would like to 3 reviewers to
keep me or the list informed of their progress too.

We will see what happens once the reviews are complete.

--

  Douglas E. Engert  <DEEngert@anl.gov>
  Argonne National Laboratory