[AFS3-std] Re: Submitting a draft RFC as Experimental

Andrew Deason adeason@sinenomine.net
Mon, 7 Mar 2011 15:28:08 -0600

On Mon, 7 Mar 2011 07:42:31 -0500
Derrick Brashear <shadow@gmail.com> wrote:

> > I think it should be submitted again with status "Informational" as
> > "experimental" rather than as "draft".
>
> which means ....
> Intended status:  Informational
> ?
>
> because right now nothing is listed as Draft...

I read it like this:

It should be submitted with IETF I-D status "Informational", as it is in
the AFS-3 status "experimental", and is no longer in the AFS-3 status
"draft".

That is, it's no longer "draft", but it is "experimental", and
"experimental" standards should have IETF "intended status" marked as
"Informational". So yeah, Intended Status: Informational.

--
Andrew Deason
adeason@sinenomine.net