Fwd: [AFS3-std] AFS3 Standardization and Independent Submissions

Douglas E. Engert deengert@anl.gov
Tue, 22 Mar 2011 11:30:33 -0500

Let me ask again: Are any of you going to the IETF in Prague?
Looking at e-mail addresses, we have 3 members with ".de" and one ".uk"

I see Jeff Hutzelman's name on the attendance list!

Jeff,
I am not expecting a response to my note from the ISE, until after
the IETF meeting, but any contact with the ISE at the meeting could
be very helpful. You are the perfect person to talk to the ISE, as
you know the AFS issues and how the IETF works.

--

  Douglas E. Engert  <DEEngert@anl.gov>
  Argonne National Laboratory