[AFS3-std] Re: [rfc-ise] AFS3 Standardization and Independent Submissions

Douglas E. Engert deengert@anl.gov
Fri, 25 Mar 2011 08:59:23 -0500

On 3/24/2011 6:48 PM, Nevil Brownlee wrote:

> Hi Douglas:
>
> Your enquiry has raised quite a few interesting questions.
> My Editorial Board are generally supportive of publishing material such
> as AFS-3, but are wary of the long-term implications of that.
> We'll be discussing it further at OEFT 80 in Prague next week,
> I'll get back to you as soon as we've reached consensus.
>
> Cheers, Nevil (ISE)
>
> PS: I'll be doing ISE Office Hours in Prague, Mon and Tue from
> 0900 to 1115. If you're around then, I'll be happy to discuss
> this with you.

I was not able to make the meeting. but Jeff Hutzelman, co-chair of
the krb-wg, will be there and has promised to stop by to see you.

--

  Douglas E. Engert  <DEEngert@anl.gov>
  Argonne National Laboratory