[AFS3-std] Voting Results

Jeffrey Hutzelman jhutz@cmu.edu
Sun, 04 Sep 2011 01:13:32 -0400

On Fri, 2011-09-02 at 15:27 -0400, Michael Meffie wrote:
> <snip>
> > 9 of the 14 voters voted for Jeffrey Hutzelman
> > 5 of the 14 voters voted for Mike Meffie
>
> Congratulations Jeffrey.

Thanks.  I know I've been mostly silent here for the last few months,
but you can expect that to change soon.  In the next month I'll be
talking with Doug and Hartmut and probably a number of document authors
as well, trying to put together in my head a picture of where things are
and where they're going.  Once I've done that, I'll try to put together
some sort of status report (your idea).

The other thing I want to get moving on fairly soon is a more permanent
charter document.  By now, we ought to be in a position to start writing
down how things should actually work, based on our experience so far.
So I suspect we'll shortly be looking for an editor for such a document.
Don't all jump up at once to volunteer. :-)

-- Jeff