[AFS3-std] New version of AFS-3 rxgk document

Simon Wilkinson simon@sxw.org.uk
Tue, 10 Jan 2012 11:18:27 +0000

I've also just published a new version of the document which describes =
how the rxgk protocol is used by the AFS-3 suite of RPCs. It covers the =
application profile required by the core rxgk draft, along with =
descriptions of how we handle departmental fileservers, avoid cache =
poisoning attacks, and implement callback security.

This is the first revision that I have published of this document, and =
contains all of the changes made from implementation experience.

Review and comments are very welcome - it would be good to get rxgk into =
the distribution sooner rather than later!

The draft is available from: =
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk-afs-01

Cheers,

Simon.