[AFS3-std] afs3-rxgk-updates for 03

Michael Meffie mmeffie@sinenomine.net
Mon, 5 Nov 2012 12:57:14 -0500

> I've incorporated the +1s and other comments on this thread into my github
> branch, reordering roughly in order of controversialness of the change.
> Still at:
> https://github.com/kaduk/openafs/commits/prot
> I believe everything except the last two commits should be pretty
> uncontroversial.
>
> Mike, do you want to squash the commits and put up another diff?

Thank you Ben.  I've created a new rolled up diff;

   http://afs3-stds.central.org/working/draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk/diff/02-03b.diff.txt

> Alternately, I could do so and push to gerrit, but it was not clear
> whether that was actually desired.

Well, I think some people here would prefer looking at changes in gerrit, but I
am concerned that could distract from seeing the comments on this mail list
(and we have had very good momentum here I feel.)  Ideally, we'd like to have a
revision 03 of the internet-draft in the ieft tools, when you think it is
ready.

Best regards,
Mike

--