[AFS3-std] afs3-stds document repository

Benjamin Kaduk kaduk@MIT.EDU
Thu, 25 Oct 2012 11:42:27 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 24 Oct 2012, Michael Meffie wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> As discussed and agreed, Jeffrey and I have created a site to maintain the
> list of documents which this group as agreed has reached experimental and
> standard status, as described in "Options for AFS Standardization".  This new
> site is hosted at grand.central.org and will be maintained by AFS3-stds chairs.
>
> The location is:
>
>  http://afs3-stds.central.org/

Thanks, this will be quite helpful for tracking what's going on.

> The finally section lists the drafts which have been submitted for review by
> this group. It is my hope we can progress through this list of documents,
> based on the consensus of this group on the priority of each document.  I am of
> the opinion draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk are draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk-afs are of
> highest priority.

I agree.  I just sent out the results of my archaeology on the former, and
will be doing some more review of it in the next week.
draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk-afs is next on my list after that.

-Ben