[AFS3-std] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-keiser-afs3-capabilities-00.txt

Tom Keiser tkeiser@sinenomine.net
Tue, 11 Sep 2012 16:25:53 -0400

Hi all,

This draft attempts to formalize the afs3-standardization discussions
from 2006 regarding RXAFS_GetCapabilities, and
RXAFSCB_TellMeAboutYourself.  Additionally, it supplants the
AFSVolGetCapabilties specification that used to reside in
draft-tkeiser-afs3-volser-tlv (new draft forthcoming later today).

I apologize for the storm of documents coming through this week.  I
want to get a bunch of loose ends tied up before I bid my farewell.

-Tom