[AFS3-std] Last Call: afs3-rxgk-04, afs3-rxgk-afs-02

Benjamin Kaduk kaduk@MIT.EDU
Tue, 16 Apr 2013 15:34:53 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 16 Apr 2013, Simon Wilkinson wrote:

> I have yet to review afs3-rxgk-04, I'll hopefully get a chance to do so
> in the next couple of weeks, and will provide more feedback then.

I look forward to your comments.

> However, I want to state at this point that I believe that the the group
> still hasn't reached consensus on critical portions of afs3-rxgk-afs-02.
> I do not believe that this draft is ready to be last called at this
> time. In particular, discussions on combine tokens, and on callback
> channel protection still haven't reached a conclusion.

I agree, we have not reached consensus on afs3-rxgk-afs-02.  There must
have been a miscommunication somewhere with my request for a last call.

Sorry,

Ben