[AFS3-std] Finishing the core rxgk document

Benjamin Kaduk kaduk@MIT.EDU
Thu, 15 Aug 2013 13:41:47 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 25 Jul 2013, Benjamin Kaduk wrote:

> On Mon, 15 Jul 2013, Benjamin Kaduk wrote:

>>> OK.  I look forward to seeing a new one.
>>
>> draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk-07 just went up (with two whole hours before the
>> submission deadline; clearly I need to work on my procrastination skills!).
>>
>> http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk-07
>
> I understand that many people may be very busy for the near future, given the
> fallout of yesterday's OpenAFS security advisories.
>
> However, I do not want to stop progress entirely if there is no reason to do
> so.  As such, I ask: is there anyone who would like to comment on the revised
> GSS negotiation loop text, but will not have time to do so in the next few
> weeks?

Three weeks have passed, which is at least one common interpretation of "a
few".

I think that it would be really helpful to get Simon's review of the new
GSS negotiation loop text; Simon, could you please comment or indicate
that you will not be able to do so?

Thanks,

Ben