[AFS3-std] draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk-afs-03 addresses SetCallBackKey

Benjamin Kaduk kaduk@MIT.EDU
Fri, 16 Aug 2013 18:51:50 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 16 Aug 2013, Benjamin Kaduk wrote:

> I have made an update to the rxgk-afs integration document, but the
> internet-draft submission tool is not letting me finish the submission, at
> the moment.  In particular, the update has the SetCallBackKey now providing
> both a token and a key (and some other details for the connection).
>
> For now, I've put the rendered copy up at
> http://web.mit.edu/kaduk/Public/draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk-afs-03.txt

And five minutes later, the document gets posted manually by the IETF
Drafts Team, so it's up at the usual location:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk-afs-03

The XML source is still up at my github:
https://github.com/kaduk/openafs/blob/prot/src/rxgk/draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk-afs.xml

-Ben