[AFS3-std] rxgk-afs tokens for ptservers, etc.

Benjamin Kaduk kaduk@MIT.EDU
Fri, 1 Feb 2013 15:54:42 -0500 (EST)

The rxgk-afs draft currently only mentions vlservers and fileservers, with
only a passing mention of database servers.
If we want to stick to defaulting to the vlserver for GSSNegotiate, we
should probably mention that other database servers are expected to be
able to accept such tokens.
Alternately, we could specify that all database servers must offer the
negotiation service, but that doesn't seem quite right.  (The bosserver
will need special treatment, though, as we want to be able to use rxgk
authentication to bring up the vlserver!)

Any thoughts one way or the other?

-Ben