rxgk CombineTokens and enctypes (was Re: [AFS3-std] Re: afs3-rxgk-updates for 03)

Benjamin Kaduk kaduk@MIT.EDU
Thu, 10 Jan 2013 16:01:35 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 10 Jan 2013, Benjamin Kaduk wrote:

> We could rename the member variables to work around, of course, but I think I
> prefer to add the new types RXGK_Levels and RXGK_Token.  I'd also add an

And right after I send I remember that RXGK_Data is already a
variable-length opaque value and will work fine for the token type as-is.
There must be a typo where we were using RXGK_Data token<> in
RXGK_Response.