[AFS3-std] New Version Notification for draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk-06.txt (fwd)

Benjamin Kaduk kaduk@MIT.EDU
Mon, 24 Jun 2013 18:30:53 -0400 (EDT)

For those following along, I finally got around to putting in extra markup
to split out the control flow of the GSS negotiation loop into enumerated
steps.  There are no changes to the body text.

-Ben

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2013 20:01:49 -0700
From: internet-drafts@ietf.org
To: Simon Wilkinson <simon@sxw.org.uk>, Benjamin Kaduk <kaduk@mit.edu>
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk-06.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk-06.txt
has been successfully submitted by Simon Wilkinson and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk
Revision:	 06
Title:		 rxgk: GSSAPI based security class for RX
Creation date:	 2013-06-23
Group:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 27
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk-06
Diff:            http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk-06

Abstract:
     rxgk is a security class for the RX RPC protocol.  It uses the GSSAPI
     framework to provide an authentication service that provides
     authentication, confidentiality and integrity protection for the rxgk
     security class.  This document provides a general description of rxgk
     and how to integrate it into generic RX applications.  Application
     specific behaviour will be described, as necessary, in future
     documents.

The IETF Secretariat