[AFS3-std] rxgk-afs: moving SetCallBackKey to a separate document?

Matt W. Benjamin matt@linuxbox.com
Fri, 1 Mar 2013 22:06:01 -0500 (EST)

Hi Jeff,

I respect your viewpoints on this, and they justify your positions.  Still,
the fact that rxgk enabled a host of features not possible with rxk5, meant
that there would always be a reason to continue the effort.

Regards,

Matt

--
Matt Benjamin