[AFS3-std] updates from last call comments on draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk-afs-04

Benjamin Kaduk kaduk@MIT.EDU
Wed, 22 May 2013 17:24:57 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 22 May 2013, Jeffrey Hutzelman wrote:

> On Wed, 2013-05-22 at 16:35 -0400, Michael Meffie wrote:
>
>>> ("The document is going to need another
>>> last call" will be considered to imply "it's worth doing the work to
>>> reformat".)
>
> I for one will have to see the updated document (and review the
> discussion) before I can form an opinion on whether another last call
> will be needed.  So yes, it seems like an updated I-D would be useful at
> this point.

Okay, I added a commit to bump the version number and date, and submitted
an -05:
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk-05.txt is up, but the
htmlized one will need to wait a few minutes (apparently).

-Ben