[AFS3-std] updates from last call comments on draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk-afs-04

Michael Meffie mmeffie@sinenomine.net
Fri, 24 May 2013 08:14:26 -0400

> > > I for one will have to see the updated document (and review the
> > > discussion) before I can form an opinion on whether another last call
> > > will be needed.  So yes, it seems like an updated I-D would be useful at
> > > this point.
> >
> > Okay, I added a commit to bump the version number and date, and submitted
> > an -05:
> > http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk-05.txt is up, but the
> > htmlized one will need to wait a few minutes (apparently).
>
> Thank you Ben.  I see the htmlized version is up now (including diffs).
>
>   http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk/

Hello,

I'd like to set a timeline here of one week from now for any comments on this
updated document.  Please post any comments or objections here before Friday
May 31st, at 5:00pm EST.

Jeffrey Hutzlemen, can you please review draft -05 with an eye for any process
related issues?

Best regards,
Mike

--