[AFS3-std] updates from last call comments on draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk-afs-04

Simon Wilkinson simon@sxw.org.uk
Thu, 30 May 2013 16:57:38 +0100

On 29 May 2013, at 15:03, Michael Meffie wrote:
> Gentle reminder, Please provide comments or objections on -05 before =
Friday at 5:00pm EST.

I still believe that, if we are serious about making it possible to =
produce interoperable implementations from this draft, section 6 needs =
significant restructuring to make it easier to follow. This section also =
needs to make it clear what are descriptive examples, and what are =
proscriptive descriptions of control flow that an application must =
implement.

Cheers,

Simon.=