[AFS3-std] New Version Notification for draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk-08.txt (fwd)

Michael Meffie mmeffie@sinenomine.net
Thu, 14 Nov 2013 10:18:12 -0500

On Mon, 21 Oct 2013 19:09:34 -0400
Benjamin Kaduk <kaduk@MIT.EDU> wrote:

> I have redone the rxgk text on the GSS negotiation loop to refer to a
> separate document which defines the loop structure.  There's still a
> couple pages of description in section 6.2, but it's just things like how
> GSS tokens and errors are communicated to the other peer, and required
> flags on the security context.  Do people think this is an improvement?

Thank you for draft 8 Ben.  Yes, this is an improvement.

> I've sent the separate document on the GSS neogtiation loop to the kitten
> WG for comments; that document is
> http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kaduk-kitten-gss-loop-00

Thank you Ben. I see there was some interest in the kitten working group. From
reading the comments there, my main understanding was, how does the kitten-gss-loop-00
overlap with RFC 2743?

--
Michael Meffie <mmeffie@sinenomine.net>