[AFS3-std] New Version Notification for draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk-08.txt (fwd)

Benjamin Kaduk kaduk@MIT.EDU
Wed, 20 Nov 2013 17:47:13 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 14 Nov 2013, Benjamin Kaduk wrote:

> This is a minor enough detail that I think we're going to end up making the
> gss-loop document purely informational, and continue to rely on RFC 2743 as
> the normative reference.  My plan is to make a gss-loop-01 with that change
> (and sample code), and then do an rxgk-09 with updated references
> accordingly.

rxgk-09 is up.  (It really was very minor changes from -08.)  I also fixed
an internal inconsistency about encoding GSS major status codes for the
wire.

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk-09

-Ben