[AFS3-std] Finalizing the core rxgk document?

Michael Meffie mmeffie@sinenomine.net
Fri, 17 Jan 2014 11:13:41 -0500

On Wed, 8 Jan 2014 17:51:30 -0500
Benjamin Kaduk <kaduk@MIT.EDU> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Sorry for the long silence, the combination of being on vacation and
> having my laptop stolen meant that I couldn't get very much work done.
>
> After making another editing pass, I have submitted
> draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk-10, up at
> http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk-10 .
>
> I believe that there are no known outstanding issues, and as such it would
> be appropriate to start a last call for this document.
>
> Chairs, what do you think?

Thank you Ben. The draft 10 changes are very good.  I see there was an update
to the kitten document (draft-kaduk-kitten-gss-loop-02) as well. I assume
that is progressing well?

As far as I know, there are no outstanding issues with this base afs3-rxgk
draft and I'd like to make a last call before promoting this to experimental
status.

Jeffrey Hutzelman, do you concur?

Thanks,
Mike